The Back Pedal ® helps to realign, strengthen, and stabilize the back and pelvis. They key is using your own muscles and facilitating a co-contraction force on the 2 sides of the pelvis, opposite directions of each other, to realign and adjust both sides of the pelvis back into their normal position while at the same time strengthening muscles in our low back and pelvis to stabilize the joints for a better, smarter, long term solution to back pain.
- HELPS RELIEVE BACK PAIN: realign the pelvis, increase lumbar support, decrease back pain, hip pain, and sciatica pain. No more inversion table, back stretcher, or back brace that requires constant use. By using The Back Pedal strengthen the muscles around the pelvis for better alignment and strength where you need it. Reduce the underlying causes of back and hip pain.
- WHO IS IT FOR: The Back Pedal is designed for those with lower back, hip, sciatica, or pelvic pain. For those that have tried inversion tables, teeter tables, traction, spinal decompression, adjustments, and manipulations but haven’t found the relief they need.
- CREATED BY DOCTORS OF PHYSICAL THERAPY: Created by Doctors of Physical Therapy through research and experience, to address the underlying causes of lower back pain. The patented technology can realign, strengthen and stabilize the back and pelvis to relieve lower back pain and stretch back muscles.
- TAKE CONTROL: Relieve your pain on your schedule, in the convenience of your home. No more Physical Therapy or chiropractor clinics.
- EASY TO USE: The Back Pedal is an effortless tool that provides results. Using your legs, push and pull in opposite directions against the pads. Isometric contractions cause a rotational force in the opposite sides of your pelvis that will free up movement that can lead to realignment, strength, and stability creating evenly distributing forces up and down the spine for better force distribution, movement, and pain relief.